Why we like it
- In the heart of the sand dunes on the outskirts of Erfoud it is ideally placed to access a Sahara Desert Camp
- The 100 rooms and suites are offered on a half board basis, decorate din Moroccan style and quipped with modern comforts
- Hotel Chergui has a generously sized swimming pool in the shape of the continent of Africa nestled amidst majestic palm groves
- Enjoy European and Moroccan cuisine in the restaurant, choose to dine indoors or outdoors on the terrace
- Blending the luxury of a boutique hotel and the genuine charm of traditional Moorish architecture
About Kasbah Hotel Chergui
Located in a very quiet part of Eastern Morocco, on the outskirts of Erfoud. The Kasbah Hotel Chergui is just 60km from Erg Chebbi, which houses the largest and most spectacular dunes in Morocco. An ideal stop for a stay before or after the desert (depending on your itinerary), this hotel really does make you feel as if you are in the middle of nowhere. Relax and enjoy the swimming pool, Hammam and small spa.