Why we like it
- The spacious villas have a traditional Arabic summer house, indoor and outdoor shower, infinity-edged pool and open deck with large day bed
- Fly into Dubai only 90 minutes away
- The Six Senses spa offers numerous treatments including a refreshing tropical facial, or you can keep cool in the Ice Cave
- The LIFE department provides a range of activities and excursions to places of interest in Musandam and the surrounding regions, as well as snorkelling, kayaking or traditional hand line fishing on a dhow
- Sense On The Edge, the hilltop restaurant, affords wonderful views over the sandy beach and crystal waters of Zighy Bay
About Six Senses Zighy Bay
A beautiful indigenous village style resort and private marina, Six Senses Zighy Bay is bare-foot luxury at its best. Located on the northern Musandam Peninsula in the Sultanate of Oman the resort is set amongst spectacular views, with the dramatic mountains on one side and a 1.6-kilometre sandy beach at Zighy Bay on the other.
The resort's villas, suites and retreats blend traditional Omani village styles with modern accessories, to create a simple, elegance and rustic chic décor.