Why we like it
- Nestled in the dramatic Calchaqui Valley, south of Salta
- An elegant boutique hotel, on a private 1,360 acre residential estate
- Heated outdoor pool with whirpool
- Relax in the cigar lounge, complete with the finest selection of local cigars
- We recommend the deluxe rooms with balcony, so you can wake up to the stunning sunrise over the valley
About Grace Cafayate
After driving through the stunning Calchaqui Valley, be welcomed by a fine glass of Torrontes wine from the estate. Grace Cafayate boasts a Grace Spa complete with an indoor heated pool, a prestigious 18-hole golf course and enviable wine tasting. The rooms are light and spacious, with oversized windows maximising the breathtaking surrounding vistas and a feature fire place for those cooler evenings.
From fine dining to the more traditional empanadas, tamales and humitas the food on offer here is sublime and sure to delight even the most avid foodies. Be utterly spoilt by the seamless service, luxury accommodation, activities and enviable scenery; the reasons we think makes the Grace Cafayate a must on any Argentinian holiday.