Why we like it
- The hotel's suites all have private balconies
- The House of Jasmines is surrounded by a hundred hectares of countryside and gardens at the foot of the Andes
- La Table de House of Jasmines serves traditional dishes and typical Argentine barbecues, using vegetables grown in the gardens
- The Spa de Charme offers treatments based on minerals and herbs from the region
- A heated outdoor pool overlooks the imposing landscape of Salta's mountain range
About House of Jasmines
The House of Jasmines is an original 19th century colonial manor house, which has been re-invented as a wonderful boutique hotel. Nestled in expansive landscapes and under vast skies, it is a masterpiece of rustic-chic design - combined with a myriad of luxurious touches.
Outside, it's white washed walls offer a lovely counterpoint to the lush gardens that surround the building, whilst expansive verandas make the most of the superb views. Inside, the sense of simplicity continues - again, white walls are the canvas against which diverse, hand-picked furniture and furnishings add colour and a sense of 'home'.