Why we like it
- The 11 rooms are individually decorated - some have open fires and others have balconies
- Legado Mitico Salta is located in the historic quarter of colonial Salta and only a five minute walk from the main square
- The hotel does not have a restaurant, but offers an all day menu of local specialties and snacks
- In-room massages, facials, manicures and hair cuts are available on request
- Other facilities include a bar, terrace, lounge and WiFi
About Legado Mitico Salta
This chic hotel has the air of a discreet private club - from the elegant grey townhouse façade to the restored antique furniture and Persian rugs it is inspired by the history and culture of Salta and the surrounding area.
Once home to a wealthy Salteno family, the building fell into disrepair until rescued and transformed into a boutique hotel. A wonderful combination of old and new, local and national, Legado Mitico is ideal for those seeking a mix of authentic charm and chic sophistication, along with with a warm and friendly service.
The rooms and suites are, without exception, huge and luxurious. Each is named after a revered local literary or historical figure, and has a subtle decorative theme to match - a small library of relevant books here, a painting or a framed poem there.