Rio de Janeiro’s annual Carnival is famed as one of the most vibrant celebrations on Earth. Experience its magic on another level with A&K. During your time in Rio, you’ll enjoy a coveted place of privilege at Carnival, learn the art of football from an authentic pro, and dine in the shadow of iconic Christ the Redeemer. Feel the passion and rhythm of the samba, cast off all the worries of the world and embrace the spirit of celebration with this once-in-a-lifetime experience in the sun-kissed city.
- Stay at the luxurious, beachfront Fasano Hotel Rio de Janeiro and enjoy associating with Brazil’s rich, famous and beautiful at the iconic rooftop infinity pool.
- Witness Rio’s Carnival parade from an exclusive VIP box, with the unique opportunity to take part in the show, leading the way for thousands of samba dancers, exuberant floats and lavish costumes.
- Escape the crowds to enjoy craft cocktails and fresh oysters on a private yacht tour of Guanabara Bay and the tropical islands off the coast of Rio.
- Imbibe the magic of Carnival with an all-access pass to the Copacabana Palace Magic Ball.
- Decompress from the party atmosphere as you cruise by private yacht to the coastal resort of Angra dos Reis for two relaxing nights.
- Take in the epic views of Christ the Redeemer with a special helicopter tour over the city.
- Visit the mecca of Brazilian soccer with a private tour of Maracanã Stadium, followed by the opportunity to play ball with a professional footballer.
- Go behind the scenes of a samba school as they prepare to perform in the parade.
- Discover how one inspired young woman has used samba drums to empower youth in her local community at our AKP project in Vidigal.
- Experience a special dinner in a private estate in the Santa Teresa neighbourhood overlooking the city.