Why we like it
- Luang Say Residence is the only Laos hotel in the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group.
- Nestled amongst 14,000 square metres of lush tropical gardens surrounded by stunning mountain views.
- Five pavilions are home to 20 Pioneer Suites and 4 Explorator Suites.
- Inviting 20 metre free-form swimming pool.
- An exciting array of excursions, from Bamboo Weaving workshops and Meditation with monks to tours of ancient Luang Prabang by vintage car are available
About The Luang Say Residence
This 5 star luxury boutique hotel is buried amongst 14,000 square metres of lush tropical gardens, with a stunning backdrop of the great mountains, in the quaint town of Luang Prabang. 20 Pioneer Suites and 4 Explorator Suites are spread out between five beautifully-designed pavilions. All Pioneer Suites display an elegant interior design of soft magnolia walls contrasted by the rich mahogany wood, and offer dazzling views from their large windows and exterior lounge. The luxurious Explorator Suites are all situated on the upper floor of the main pavilion and have spacious, lavish bathrooms and their own private terrace overlooking the enchanting hotel gardens.
The restaurant La Belle Epoque serves up healthy, authentic Lao and South-East Asian delights in a gorgeous setting looking out across the tropical gardens. These delightful dishes can be enjoyed either al fresco or inside the elegantly designed restaurant. After dinner, head to the traditional 1861 Bar, take in the old world charm and colonial heritage of this fascinating bar as you sip on vintage fine wines or devilishly divine cocktails.