Why we like it
- An exclusive resort hotel, accessed only by private speedboat from Phuket
- Two restaurants offering exceptional western and Thai cuisine will entice your taste buds
- The Naka Island Spa offers unique local cultural treatments as well as the more traditional beauty treatments
- Elegantly decorated in classic Thai style
- Activities on offer are swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving and other water sports
About The Naka Island, A luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, the emerald-green Andaman Sea and breath taking idyllic landscapes off the coast of Phuket, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort. Every moment is unforgettable, whether luxuriating in the spa, relaxing by the pool or dining on exceptional cuisine in our seaside restaurant. Simply laze on the inviting beaches for a memorable experience. There is a fantastic restaurant, a Chinese tea room and two lounge bars providing a world of unrivalled service and authentic dining options. This is complemented by a superb wine cellar and the option for in villa dining. The 67 magnificently appointed villas, many with private pools and most with spectacular views over Phang Nga Bay, all are furnished in refined Thai d'cor, recognising the island's natural beauty. The Naka Island is a retreat of pure sophistication and sublime comfort in an evocative setting.