Why we like it
- All rooms have private balconies
- Casa Turire stands in the Turrialba Valley, beside the wild waters of the Reventazón River
- The restaurant serves some of finest food in Turrialba, adding extraordinary flavours to traditional Costa Rican dishes
- The Verlitz Spa offers a dizzying array of health and beauty treatments
- The hotel has an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
About Casa Turire
Casa Turire is an elegant boutique hotel reminiscent of a colonial plantation home. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens teeming with toucans, and parakeets, its 16 high-ceilinged rooms are colourfully decorated with locally sourced hardwoods and furnishings.
All the rooms have beautiful wood floors, open ceilings and private balconies offering wonderful views of the hills. Each balcony is equipped with furniture made from wood cultivated in the plantations, whilst the beds are made of fine timber. Floral linens and stucco walls soften the overall feel.
Casa Turire is set on a working hacienda, with its own stable of more than 15 horses among many other working animals. Take the opportunity to ride up to many breath taking lookout points with your genuine vaquero or local cowboy acting as a guide.