Why we like it
- Experience the world-class Michelin starred cuisine of MISTRAL in the unrivalled lakeside terrace location
- SPA Serbelloni, the hotel's own beauty farm, offers a range of fabulous beauty treatments and packages
- Take a motorboat trip on the lake to the historic gardens, where in spring the azaleas are stunning
- Facilities include a gym, tennis and squash courts, a freshwater pool, a trampoline and diving platform on the lake
- We recommend a Deluxe room for an unforgettable lake view; however the larger Executive rooms and Suites are ideal for longer stays
About Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni
A truly magical property, situated in Bellagio on the shores of the spectacular Lake Como. The glorious gardens which surround the hotel abound in magnolias and camellias and frame breathtaking views of the encircling lake and mountains.
Built in the neo-classical style in 1850, the hotel itself is a work of art. Its walls and ceilings are adorned with frescoes and paintings of mythological scenes, gilded frames, festoons, temples, putti, flamingos and Pompeian reds. Period wall coverings in the French style are complemented by Persian carpets, crystal chandeliers from Murano, and furniture in Imperial, neo-classical and Art Nouveau style. Quite simply, the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is one of the oldest and most elegant hotels in the Lake Como area and the only 5-Star deluxe hotel in Bellagio.