Why we like it
- Idyllic position in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Plenty of activities on offer
- Outdoor pool with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains
- A member of the famed Relais & Chateaux collection
- Take on a tour of the property by foot or bicycle
About Blackberry Farm
Occupying an idyllic position in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains of eastern Tennessee, Blackberry Farm is a haven for nature lovers, and simply for those looking to relax in the great outdoors. Set in 420,000 acres of pristine landscape, the activities on offer are endless, with biking, horseriding, hiking and fishing all on offer. All of the rooms, suites, houses and cottages are meticulously designed in order to ensure you have the most comfortable stay possible.
Stay in a Hill Cottage for your own concierge and golf cart. Many of the suites benefit from fireplaces, perfect for unwinding after a day of adventure. The recently renovated spa will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised. Yoga is also on offer, as well as an outdoor pool with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains.