Why we like it
- Deerhurst Resort is set amongst 760 acres of charming countryside at the edge of Peninsula Lake
- Sit back and relax whilst experiencing Muskoka’s longest running Sunday brunch, complimented by striking lake views at Eclipse Dining Room
- For those who like to keep fit, exercise day or night in the 24-hour fitness room
- Tee off on one of Canada’s top ranked courses, the Deerhurst Highlands
- The resort offers the most on-site activities of any resort in Eastern Canada
About Deerhurst a Skyline Resort
Deerhurst Resort is ideally located just minutes from the action of downtown Huntsville whilst acres of countryside offer an excellent year-round playground. The accommodation provides a comfortable base from which to explore with cosy rooms, luxurious beds and separate vanity areas. Showcasing two 18-hole golf courses, a picturesque waterfront and tennis courts, Deerhurst Resort offers hours of outdoor fun. Hike to Oxtongue River and witness the awe-inspiring Ragged Falls, alternatively relieve your feet and swing through the treetops with Treetop Trekking. For those who enjoy fishing, join an excursion from Deerhurst’s very own docks.
You can relax indoors with a few blissful laps of the swimming pool followed by a spin around the whirlpool. Retreat even further and unwind from the day’s activities at the resort’s full-service spa. Amba Spa features six full body treatment rooms, five pedicure and three manicure stations leaving you feeling pampered from head to toe. Head to the centrally located Compass Grill & Bar for an intimate dinner accompanied by refreshing cocktails in the evening.