Why we like it
- Seba Camp is located in an ancient riverine forest within the Okavango Delta
- A luxurious camp with eight spacious tents
- Stunning Family villa with 2 en-suite bedrooms, a built in "tree house" and a children's swimming pool and sand pit
- Activities include day and night game drives in open 4x4 vehicle, seasonal fishing, motor boat trips and mokors, safari walks and bird watching
- Seba camp is host to a research team from Bristol University and guests are able to observe the researchers at work in close proximity to the elephant
About Seba Camp
Seba Camp overlooks a perennial lagoon with prolific birdlife and resident pods of hippo. The camp is named after Seba, one of the elephants historically released from nearby Abu Camp. The word "seba" means whisper in the local language.
Each tent celebrates one of the different tribes of Botswana through the vibrant colours chosen; all are en-suite with a private deck and an outdoor shower. The main area of the camp has a communal dining area where gourmet meals are enjoyed, a bar and a lounge-library complete with reference and picture books. There is a small swimming pool to relax by in the middle of the day.
An excellent area for game, there is a large elephant population here and the seasonal game that graces the area consists of giraffe, zebra, impala, wildebeest, tessebe and lechwe. Lion are always not far away. During winter Seba Camp is transformed into a water camp, with the water activities taking the front seat to view this magical change in landscape.