Why we like it
- The oldest hotel in Venice
- Salone Marco Polo is a glamorous destination for breakfast, with its Tiepolo-school frescoes
- Murano chandeliers, rubella fabrics on the walls and warm parquet floors add interest
- Stay in the San Giorgio Terrace Suite during Carnevale, with great views and plenty of inside and outside space
- Close to Piazza San Marco
About Luna Hotel Baglioni
Location is everything. Metres from both Piazza San Marco as well as the fluvial toing and froing of the San Marco Basin and Grand Canal, Luna Hotel Baglioni offers the quintessential Venetian experience. An exceptional breakfast awaits you in the frescoed grandeur of the Salone Marco Polo; fuel for the body and mind before embarking on a day of hardcore sightseeing or people watching. The unfeasibly helpful staff will direct you to museums, galleries, boutiques or restaurants, whatever floats your gondola!