Why we like it
- The view is incredible, especially from your own private balcony
- Classically styled hotel, owned by the same family for 5 generations
- A unique 88 metre long swimming channel going down to the infinity pool, heated throughout the year
- Enjoy traditional Norwegian cuisine, “Hakkesteik” and “sour cream porridge” and of course caramel pudding
- Relax in the Wellness area overlooking the fjord
About Hotel Ullensvang
Hotel Ullensvang is situated directly by the fjord, with a view over the Hardangerfjord and Folgefonna glacier. Stay in a room or suite and we recommend that you book one with a private balcony to make the most of the incredible views. The suites are larger complete with a lounge area and a separate bedroom. Activities to enjoy here include some great walking and hiking trails, fishing, boating and sailing as well as the excellent indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Dine in the main restaurant to discover the delights of Norwegian cuisine with each table boasting a spectacular view of the fjord. There is also a wine cellar and a stylish lobby bar that serves light meals and a great place to grab a coffee before exploring.