Why we like it
- An authentic Arabian-Moorish palace in the Palmerie designed by Jacques Garcia within a six acre park boasting amazing views over the Atlas Mountains
- 30 rooms and 26 suites evoking a Moorish atmosphere, blending the rich with the ultra-comfortable
- Five riads each with their own gardens, heated swimming pool and 24hr butler
- Landscaped gardens overlooking a spectacular 80m long swimming pool
- Two restaurants - one offering gourmet fine dining and Dour offering Moroccan specialities
About Selman Marrakech
One man's passion and love for the beauty of purebred Arabian horses has sparked the concept for The Selman. Located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains and five minutes from the bustling hub of Marrakech in the lush Palmerie. This grand new opening has a very intimate feel to it with its lofty public spaces, with velvet fabrics, mosaics and ornate wood carvings.
Rooms and suites are all equipped with bath and separate shower as well as private terraces opening on the Atlas. The Ryads are one or two bedrooms, a living room with a bar and fireplace, a private swimming pool, a garden and an outdoor pavilion.
The SPA CHENOT is nestled around a central pond, boasting 13 treatment rooms. A scented garden of perfumed essences, tents for outdoor care (on a seasonal basis) and relaxation areas. With the three pools on offer coupled with a hammam, sauna, gym and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The opulent stud stables are independent from the rest of the hotel, and have a private collection of 16 Arabian horses, including 10 purebreds and six horses suited for outstanding trekking rides. Prize acclaimed horses will roam freely in spacious paddocks, purely for aesthetic pleasure.