Why we like it
- Located on the eastern tip of Dubai's iconic Palm development
- 293 rooms and villas, many offering direct access to the resorts swimming lagoons
- Unique one bedroom over water villas
- The three lagoon swimming pools total 10,000 square metres
- Great children's facilities, including both a Kids Club and Teens Club
About Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is located on the eastern crescent of Dubai's iconic Palm Jumeirah. This world famous landmark is located close to Dubai Marina and only 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Surrounded by lush gardens, 293 beautifully appointed rooms and villas are uniquely designed with contemporary Asian flair overlooking the lagoons or the Palm. Complementing such a prestigious destination, resort facilities include a private beach, three lagoons, water sports, a shoreline infinity pool, a fitness studio, two tennis courts and an Anantara Spa with 10 treatment rooms, all designed with relaxation and luxurious indulgence in mind.
Four restaurants include Crescendo, an all-day dining restaurant serving a tantalising array of international cuisine, Bushman's Australian Grill, Mekong, an Asian themed specialty restaurant and Beach House, a beachfront Mediterranean restaurant. Lotus Lounge in the lobby serves afternoon tea and cocktails and The Pool Bar serves poolside refreshments and snacks along with swim up bar.