Why we like it
- Located on the west crescent of the man-made island Palm Jumeirah
- Secluded private beach looking out across the lagoon's turquoise waters
- Choose from an array of Suites, Penthouses and Villas
- Experience fine dining at the Italian restaurant Brunello or an al fresco barbecue on the beach
- Children between 2 and 12 years are welcome at the Kempinski Kids Club
About Kempinski Hotel & Residences, Palm Jumeirah
Just south of the Persian Gulf lies the iconic palm-tree shaped island of Palm Jumeirah, home of the picturesque Kempinski Hotel & Residences. Large, white columns and marble floors welcome you to the hotel's lobby where the courteous concierge will be on hand to cater to your every need.
Experience Arabian luxury when staying in one of the Suites, Penthouses or Villas, all displaying a tasteful décor glowing with the golden hue of chandeliers, rich fabrics and light opulent furnishings. The elegant and spacious Imperial Villas are ideal for the whole family to enjoy with a private pool, rooftop terrace and full size billiard table in the games room. At the Kempinski Kids Club, young explorers will be kept busy making new friends as they play games, charge about the playground or make a splash in the shaded children's pool. Meanwhile, you can sit back and unwind by the palm-fringed swimming pool before heading to the Cinq Mondes Spa for a relaxing massage.