Why we like it
- At the heart of the Madinat Jumeriah Arabian Resort, alongside a long pristine private beach
- The 292 rooms and suites all have private balconies with views over the tropical gardens, pools or the crystal clear waters of the Gulf
- The hotel has one of the region's largest pool areas, whilst there are an abundance of pools throughout the resort
- The resort is exceptionally well equipped with Spa and health club options, including the Quay Health Club and the more exclusive Talise
- Other facilities and activities include water sports, yachting, the Wild Wadi water park, golf and the Souk Madinat Jumeirah
About Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr
Al Qasr means 'The Palace' and this hotel is the centre-piece of the Madinat Jumeirah resort. Designed in keeping with a Sheikh's summer residence, Al Qasr is approached via a tree-lined avenue, adorned with beautifully sculpted Arabian horses. Al Qasr is simply breathtaking - a tribute to age-old architectural styles surrounded by water, colourful canopies, ornate bridges and interwoven pathways.
The large guest rooms are exquisitely decorated in classic Arabian style, finished with dark wood and antique style furnishings. It really does feel like living in a palace. No fewer than nine restaurant serve everything from steaks and seafood to Spanish, Asian and Vegetarian cuisine, a further 15 restaurants are dotted across the wider resort. We recommend the sensational Friday brunch, which is set across the entire ground floor of the resort and includes exciting activities to divert the children.