Why we like it
- Part of the Madinat Jumeriah Arabian Resort
- The 283 summer house style rooms are laid out around a central courtyard and all have private terraces or balconies with views across the gardens
- There are extensive, varied and excellent dining options throughout the resort - from Mediterranean to Thai and everything in between
- The resort is exceptionally well equipped with Spa and health club options, including the Quay Health Club and the more exclusive Talise
- Other facilities and activities include water sports, yachting, the Wild Wadi water park, golf and the Souk Madinat Jumeirah
About Madinat Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf
Approached through an enchanting central courtyard in which the sun dapples terracotta tiles, palms and gardens, this hotel is designed to echo the style of Arabian summer courtyard houses. The resort is criss-crossed with tranquil waterways and dotted with secluded terraces - it is hugely relaxing retreat.
Dar Al Masyaf's rooms and suites are light, bright and spacious, and represent the resort's premium accommodation, tucked away amongst lush gardens. All are finished with authentic Arabian furnishings, intricate detailing and have large, marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and bathtubs, as well as wide terraces and an exclusive butler service.