Why we like it
- A charismatic island retreat on a secluded coral atoll in the Maldives archipelago
- 48 secluded, private villas uniquely designed to reflect the spiral of a seashell
- Winner in the 2014 World Luxury Spa Awards
- This island hideaway offers a number of memorable Destination Dining locations
- Facilities include a health and fitness centre, PADI Gold Palm 5-Star resort centre, an array of water sports and a 30 metre luxury yacht, Banyan Velaa
About Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
Banyan Tree have set themselves the objective of researching and pioneering projects supporting marine life, as well as helping to increase the ecological awareness of guests. The environmental dives and eco-safaris are a must for all ages. The resident marine biologists conduct courses and dives in small groups so everyone receives individual attention. You will discover about the unique lotus and turtle research projects, alongside gaining a broader understanding of the ocean and its mysterious creatures. After a morning of discovery, select from the extensive menu of tropical treatments at the Banyan Tree Spa. Unwind in tranquil surroundings with a heavenly massage or refreshing facial. With the sun setting across the Indian Ocean, feel the romance in the air as you sweep your loved one off their feet to a moonlit dinner on a stunning private sandbank.