Why we like it
- An intimate haven on the unspoilt Noonu Atoll in the northwest of the Maldives archipelago
- A resort that blends seamlessly with its natural surrounds of lush tropical garden, pristine white sands and dazzling turquoise waters
- It has just 15 Island Villas, 15 Water Villas and 14 Garden Villas
- Each villa has its very own private infinity pool
- 4 outstanding culinary art restaurants display fusion dishes of sparkling creativity
About Cheval Blanc Randheli, Maldives
Situated just north of Malé, the glistening waters of Noonu Atoll can be reached by a short 40-minute journey upon the resort's bespoke seaplane. Offering unrivalled luxury and privacy, Cheval Blanc Randheli, has just 44 villas each featuring their own private pool and looked after by an attentive Majordome. All of the loft-style villas, with mesmerising sea views, display a subtle combination of traditional Maldivian interior with bold splashes of colour. Enjoy fine dining at Le 1947, savour simple delights at The White brasserie, indulge in Japanese and Iberian delicacies at the Dipytque's live cooking theatre or sample local seafood at the Delani Fish market. Facilities include yoga, Pilates and relaxation pavilions, Cheval Blanc spa, hot baths and a swimming pool. Children are welcome to create great memories at the Carousel Kids club and Paddock Teens club.
There are an abundance of experiences available here from water sports to unique tailor-made activities created by the knowledgeable Alchemists. Enjoy a day of big game fishing on board a luxury yacht or explore the lagoon by canoe. The aquatic diversity of this beautiful region invites you to delve deep into the ocean to witness the vibrant marine life below, where Manta rays, turtles and pinecone soldierfish dance among the coral. Whether it is day or night, the waters here are an ideal spot for free diving, submarine excursions or fully equipped scuba diving.