Why we like it
- 40 rooms and one suite with Siwa Oasis or Mountain views and private balconies
- Swim, float and relax in the vast silence of the saltwater lake, or take to the cool waters of the fresh water spring
- Delicious predominantly organic cuisine served where you want it, when you want it
- Activities include sightseeing in 4x4 vehicles with an expert guide, climbing White Mountain, horse riding, mud bathing or simply relaxing with a massage
- An all-inclusive policy includes all food and beverages, laundry and sightseeing in and around Siwa
About Adrere Amellal Ecolodge
Fashioned from traditional materials - salt, timber from palm trees and baked mud inlaid with stone, almost as if it has grown organically from the rich oasis earth - this hotel has to be seen to be believed.
The Adrere Amellal sits nestled beneath the White Mountain and offers the most complete escape imaginable - not just from daily routine, but from the world as we know it. In keeping with the eco theme, there are no telephones and no electricity - instead the place is lit with the warm, flattering light of beeswax candles and the starry desert sky. This hotel is a genuine retreat and more - a stay here is truly unforgettable.