Why we like it
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is located in a unique position in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll surrounded by unspoilt coral reefs and 10kms from the nearest island.
- The Talise Spa covers 1,700m² and includes three private overwater treatment rooms and one VIP room using a mix of traditional and alternative therapies
- A choice of 38 residences are available either on the island or over the water
- Activities on offer are a fully equipped overwater gym, a yoga pavilion and an extensive selection of land and water sports activities. The resort has a fantastic PADI 5-star dive centre
- The island is the perfect retreat for couples of all ages wanting to relax in luxury and enjoy this stunning area of the Maldives
About Jumeirah Dhevanafushi
On arrival at Malé International Airport board a 55 minute domestic flight to Kaadedhdhoo Airport in the south atoll. From here, a 15 minute speedboat ride will take you to Jumeirah Dhevanafushi. At the resort, there are a choice of villas available either on the land or over the water, the Beach Revives are the smallest villa at 206 square metres and each features a private beach and garden, swimming pool, sun deck and loungers.
The resort features a unique addition "The Ocean Pearls" which is a short boat ride away from the main island and is the perfect luxurious retreat over water. There are 14 Ocean Revives villas and two spacious Ocean Sanctuaries for that special stay with indulgent marble baths and stunning views of the sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Jumeirah Dhevanafushi features three restaurants and one bar, offering a variety of culinary options. Azara is the main island restaurant, beautifully designed spaces are the ideal place for guests to relax and enjoy the freshest and most exciting cooking. Mumayaz is the casual beach grill and is the perfect place for a dinner under the stars the menu is simple and expertly prepared offering a choice of the freshest appetisers, seafood and grill specialties. Johara is the Ocean Pearls' Restaurant and this unique setting is pure luxury where the choice of cuisine is equally special. The chef is on hand to guide guests through the menu, introducing a range of the freshest seafood. In-villa dining is also available.