Why we like it
- Enjoy pre-dinner canapés on the deck before sampling the finest gourmet meals in the dining room
- There are plenty of opportunities to see bear, moose and deer whilst enjoying the riding trails
- The rooms are luxurious, individually designed and are authentic ranchers rooms
- From the lodge follow gold-painted horseshoes through a wooded grove where the tented spa offers first-class treatments
- Enjoy a variety of adventure activities from horse riding, fly fishing, wilderness survival to forest yoga
About Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort
This is an excellent place to get away from it all, but still be pampered in every respect. Siwash is a working ranch or 'dude' ranch offering luxurious holidays in Canadian 'cowboy country'. Surrounded by 80,000 acres of wilderness, the space and freedom for the children to run around is fantastic. There are countless riding trails and intro to horses programmes for beginners. There is a maximum occupancy of 30 guests creating an intimate atmosphere.