Why we like it
- All rooms and suites have private outdoor spaces
- One&Only Palmilla rests on the tip of the Baja Peninsula, once a retreat for the likes of Hemmingway and Harlow, and where azure ocean greets mountainous, desert terrain
- Dining options span three different restaurants and a host of private dining suggestions. We recommend a moonlit dinner at Agua
- The One&Only Spa offers an expansive programme of ancient healing techniques combined with cutting-edge therapies
- Perched high on a bluff, the main pool gives new meaning to 'infinity-edge', its waters seemingly falling into the sea below. A second infinity pool overlooking the beach is for adults only and has a swim up bar
About One&Only Palmilla
The resort and rooms or 'casas' reflect the style of old México with red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls and burbling fountains, which perfectly compliment the modern touches evident in the restaurants, bars and spa.
Beneath those red-tiles roofs, nearly 200 well-equipped guestrooms perch over the beach in one or three-storey buildings, all with balconies affording beach and ocean views. Inside, the rooms are beautifully appointed. Sharp and tasteful in every detail, they are wonderfully spacious and decorated with an array of handcrafted Mexican furnishings, whilst neutral décor and stylish furniture complete the elegant look.