Why we like it
- Nestled high on the cliffs with spectacular ocean views
- With three restaurants and the option for in-villa dining - the food is delicious and created with true Latin flair
- It’s a piece of the Far East in Acapulco. Mexico meets Asia
- Float in your private pool or explore the epic infinity pool – surely the best in Mexico
- The ideal place for a romantic getaway
About Banyan Tree Cabo Marques
Overlooking Acapulco’s Pacific Ocean, Banyan Tree Cabo Marques is an Asian-style resort with a Mexican twist. Set high in the cliffs, all villas come with a private pool and are abundantly spacious. The large bedrooms have king-size beds as standard and the big bathrooms boasts a bathtub and a separate shower. Bathrobe and pillow menus ensure sumptuous relaxation, and state-of-the-art technologies, and a complimentary mini bar with non-alcoholic beverages and fruit complete this experience.
The main swimming pool appears to disappear off the cliff edge and into the sea, surrounded by sunbeds, shaded by billowing white silk is a great place to relax and enjoy the Acapulco sunshine. The resort boasts three restaurants, including its signature Thai restaurant Saffron, and all offer top-class cuisine. The spa, with therapists trained in Thailand, offers an abundance of treatments guaranteed to rejuvenate your body and mind.