Why we like it
- All suites have rooftop sundecks, over-sized terraces, plunge pools and boat docks
- Rosewood Mayakobá nestles on the pure white shores of the Riviera Maya, surrounded by the emerald embrace of the jungle
- Dining options include contemporary European cuisine at Casa del Lago, regional specialties at Punta Bonita and seafood ceviches as well as a wide selection of Mexican antojitos (appetisers) at Agave Azul
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa® is set on its own island, and offers a heated pool, fully equipped gym, saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool and relaxation areas as well as yoga and meditation classes
- The hotel has superb beachfront and infinity edge pools
About Rosewood Mayakoba
Rosewood Mayakobá is a welcome addition to Rosewood's lavish portfolio and a perfect escape in wonderful surroundings at the heart of a 1,600-acre luxury resort enclave.
The hotel's 100 or so suites hide amongst temperate mangroves and, whether suspended over sparkling lagoon waterways or gracing the resort's sandy shores, offer spacious living. On the outside, they are designed to exist in harmony with their surroundings, whilst providing ample terraces, plunge pools and garden showers. Inside, they are effortlessly chic, bringing together limestone floors, clean lines and neutral décor with superb designer furniture.
Their crowning glory, literally, are the secluded rooftop decks, which continue the super-stylish theme and are perfect spots from which to gaze into star-filled skies on balmy evenings.