Why we like it
- All rooms afford superb mountain views
- A short drive from Sydney, Lilianfels is set on a spectacular cliff top overlooking the breathtaking World Heritage listed Blue Mountains
- The hotel's restaurants serve modern Australian cuisine and 'regional comfort food'
- Lilianfels Spa offers soothing and restorative body and beauty treatments delivered by a team of caring and talented spa professionals
- The hotel has indoor and outdoor swimming pools
About Lilianfels Resort & Spa
Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa is a renowned haven of relaxation in one of Australia's most beautiful destinations. The five star hotel is housed in a historic country mansion set amidst two acres of manicured gardens, overlooking some of the most spectacular scenery in the Blue Mountains, in New South Wales. It is the perfect base from which to explore the Upper Blue Mountains including Katoomba, Leura, Mount Victoria and Blackheath.
The rooms have the ambiance of an exclusive luxury retreat. From the crispest sheets and fluffiest towels to the individually decorated guest rooms, no detail has been overlooked. Decorated in lush fabrics, the rooms are themed in pink, green or lilac, as well as delightful floral designs. The marble bathrooms offer separate bath and shower with plush towelling bath robes.