Why we like it
- Beautiful grounds brimming with bougainvillea, fountains and hummingbirds
- Enjoy lunch by Wolfgang Puck in the shade of palms around the oval-shaped pool
- Fitness and sight-seeing in one with a running route around the exclusive Bel-Air neighbourhood
- Family-friendly hotel where children can enjoy a Little Royal’s Tea
- Pet-friendly with welcome designer dog bed and home-made peanut butter biscuits
About Hotel Bel-Air
Synonymous with old Hollywood style, Hotel Bel-Air is a sanctuary beloved by the rich and famous. This slice of paradise lies high in the wooded hills above the bright lights of Beverley Hills.
The luxury hotel first opened its doors to the glitterati in 1946 and quickly became a haven for big-screen stars from Marilyn Monroe to Cary Grant. Today, the newly refurbished rooms and suites offer grand residential living with large garden patios and fireplaces. The Bel-Air Suite is bathed in light and, as you would expect in the home of Hollywood, each bathroom has a built-in television.
For more than 70 years, the signature oval-shaped pool, framed with palms, has been the focal point of life at Hotel Bel-Air. As the temperature rises, you’ll be treated to hourly ‘pop-up refreshments’ from ice cream sundaes to and frozen grape skewers. After a day relaxing you can enjoy dinner at the Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air restaurant with dishes based on a fusion of LA sunshine and Mediterranean freshness.
Family-friendly Hotel Bel-Air, is spread across four hectares of lush gardens dotted with pink bougainvillea water fountains and the sound of hummingbirds. Youngsters can head to Swan Lake to see the hotel’s four signature swans while you retreat to the spa. Experience a blend of nature and science with a results-driven Valmont treatment.
Hotel Bel-Air perfectly plays out its role in this movie mecca with impeccable service, luxuriously appointed rooms and charming atmosphere – leaving you wanting a sequel.