Why we like it
- A lush oasis surrounded by the mountains
- The perfect retreat from the city
- The dining options are excellent – retro Norma’s and sexy bistro, Mister Parker’s
- Indulge in spa treatments at PSYC
- Hire a bike for the day and explore this beautiful area
About Parker Palm Springs
You’ll be swept away by Palm Springs hotel, The Parker. Sweep up the impressive drive lined with towering palm trees. Arrive at the white concrete latticed wall and huge orange double doors, step inside The Parker and you’ll step inside a world of hotel near-perfection. This imaginative desert destination has been winning crowds over since it opened in 2004 with just the right mix of funk, art and hipness. With interiors designed by Jonathan Adler, it’s retro and modern, with amazing art dotted around. Billed by the hotel as an American country club. Here you can play mixed doubles, go for a long steam in the spa and have a stiff cocktail.