Why we like it
- Located in Ngala Private Game Reserve, which shares unfenced borders with Kruger National Park
- Colonial in style, Ngala Safari Lodge offers beautifully appointed individual cottages
- Activities on offer are morning and afternoon game drives in open vehicles, bush walks, birdwatching and stargazing
- Offering fun activities for children an ideal choice for families
- An exclusive safari suite with private plunge pool for travellers looking for more space and privacy
About Ngala Safari Lodge
Ngala Safari Lodge is located in the Ngala Private Game Reserve which was the first private reserve to be incorporated into the Kruger national Park. The main area of the lodge is full of nooks and crannies to sit and contemplate in the natural surrounds of the African Bush.
There is a main sitting area, dining area and open fireplaces which are the main attraction on a cool winter evening. Dinner is served in a traditional African Boma or a unique lantern lit courtyard. There are twenty cottages all with air conditioning and en suite. The larger safari suite has one bedroom, a separate lounge area and private swimming pool. The safari activities on offer are excellent and the guides are exceptional bringing the bush to life.
The area is rich in wildlife and animals such as elephant, leopard, spotted hyena, giraffe, buffalo and white rhino are some of the species that one may encounter on a safari activity.
Children of all ages are welcome at the lodge, children under 5 years old are not allowed on the normal game drives and children under 12 years old are not allowed on bush walks.