Why we like it
- Located in the most unique Archaeological Site of South East Asia, the Ancient capital of the Burmese Empire, Old Bagan
- Surrounded by more than 4000 ancient temples and Pagodas
- A tranquil resort style hotel
- Tharabar Gate offers two dining choices, one in the French Garden and the second in the semi-open Ananda Restaurant
- The spa has incredible signature treatments from Myanmar and Thailand which can be experience in the privacy of your own room or at the spa
About The Hotel @ Tharabar Gate
This stylish hotel is set in lush gardens overlooking the famous Ananda Temple. Tharabar Gate's 86 guest rooms are tastefully furnished with teak wood fittings whilst some have a small terraced area for relaxing. The rooms are designed in colonial style with teak fittings and floors, and Burmese antiques and textiles. Your entire stay will be filled with personalized service from the charming staff, who represent the incredible Burmese hospitality. There is an outdoor swimming pool and a spa facility for relaxation after a busy day sightseeing in the temples. Located by the gate to Old Bagan makes The Hotel@Tharabar Gate is a must for any traveler wanting to explore these ancient sites and a mere 10 minute drive from the airport.