Why we like it
- A boutique hotel and contemporary art museum
- Dine at the Lockbox restaurant
- Stay in spacious and contemporary rooms and suites all with high ceilings
- Located in the middle of Lexington’s downtown, an ideal base for exploring
- For art lovers there is always a fascinating contemporary art collection on show
About 21C Museum Hotel
A historic landmark hotel, originally the Fayette National Bank Building it is now a contemporary art hotel in the heart of Lexington. Stay in beautifully designed rooms and suites simply designed with original artwork and a splash of vibrant pinks or greens. The welcoming staff are only too happy to let you know how to get the best out of this fascinating town.
Lexington is a small town full of traditional southern charm with all the facilities of a large city and an interesting history. 21C Museum Hotel will allow you to explore the vibrant arts, music and food scene. If you are here for more than a couple of days heard out of town to the countryside where you can visit one of the legendary horse farms or go racing. There is also a thriving craft beer community in the town – always a great way to end a day of exploring with a chilled sundowner chatting to the locals in the bar.